March 1, 2015

Happy March! A day in my life.

Hey ! Happy March! today I'm just going to document a day in my life. Today was my little sisters 6th birthday and we decided to go out and do something fun! 




Good morning! I woke up pretty early today and so I decided to do some Bible reading/ studying !


    I love to exercise in the morning! So I decided to do some cardio and pilates. I love it so much!
 

   This is my sister and I. I can't believe she's already six ! Seems like yesterday she was born haha.


      For breakfast, I had an egg, pickles, and peppers. (hate peppers so I didn't eat them haha)


   We decided to go to a roller-blading rink and it looks easy,but it's not! But there was fun music and     a disco ball that made the whole place look so cool!

                           Here's a random picture of ice in a cup, and my dads hands haha.


   We ended of the day with a little celebration and ate some cake. This is red velvet cake (which is        my favorite kind!) Good night !

No comments:

Post a Comment