February 15, 2015

PLL:"Out Damned Spot" REVIEW/THEORIES


I feel like in this episode, you really get to realize how much the girls are hiding from each other. 
Aria is super freaked out about Mike, Hanna is super stressed about college, Spencer gets mixed signals from Johny, and Emily finds out about Talia's marriage. Honestly, I felt really bad for Hannah when her dad turned her down for paying for college. I guess for the longest time, Hannah has had a "dumb" persona and nobody thought she would actually want to apply to a good college. As for Aria, damn, she is like paranoid by Ali ! I mean it's getting kind of annoying how they actually think that Ali is -A. Obviously, somebody is working for her, which brings me to Mike. He has been so shady lately ! How come all of the sudden he's so sketchy and creepy? He as always been "Aria's moody little brother", and all of the sudden he is stealing blood samples and meeting with Cyrus?? I'ts so weird. Lets talk about Spencer and Johny, I seriously ship them so much! I don't get why people hate him so much Now don't get me wrong, I really like Spoby, but I feel like Johny really brings out the better qualities in Spencer. And I really do think that Toby and Spencer should take a break or break up. Ever since Toby got the job as a cop, their relationship has been super shaky ! Now, there are things he just can not know about because he's a cop. Lastly, lets talk about Emily. Out of all the girls, she is the one that has the the most amount of relationships! I think its because she has been in the closet for so long that now she is going crazy dating everyone. Don't you think it a bit weird how Paige left like right after Mona's death? Seem's a bit sketchy to me. It makes me think that she is the one that killed Mona. It makes sence anyway because she never liked her anyway. 
So what did you think of this previous episode? 





No comments:

Post a Comment