February 6, 2015

|Top 5 makeup products|

Hello(: So I want to share with some of my top 5 makeup products. I like to keep it minimal, and don't like heavy "full on" makeup. All of these are drugstore products, and pretty innexpensive . Lets get started!

Okay so this is Maybelline 'the Rocket Volume express" mascara. This mascara is my favorite because it makes my eyes just POP! It's build-able, and with every coat, my eyelashes just get longer and longer.  Definently a must-have product!


Another one of my Maybeline favorites is this clear mascara. Whenever my brows just need help , I immedietly go straight to this mascara. I like to think of it as a hair spray for my brows. It sets them in place for the whole day so they dont go crazy. What I like about this clear mascara is that it's not sticky and annoying to deal with. 


What a surprise! As you can see, IM OBSESSED WITH MAYBELINE. Okay so this is the "Fit me" concealer. This concealer is great if you want some coverage, but not to much. Its very creamy, and I prefer to use my fingers to blend it. Totally a must- have!


Ahh, the lipstick. So apperently this is a Maybeline product too (Shocker, I know). 
This lipstick is like a nude  color with a tint of brown-ishness in it . Perfect if I'm going bold on the eyes. Lets me add this. It doesn't wear off! I can wear this lipstick for hours without re-applying it multiple times.


What?? It's not a Maybeline product! Actually, this eyeshadow is from Landcome. I'm not really an eyeshadow lover, but this one is defenently something I always reach for! Usually I wear the white color in the inner corners of my eyes to brighten up! 
-
Thats it! My top 5 makeup products. What are your favorites? Let me now in the comments!




1 comment:

  1. I love the fit me concealer! I always use it when I don't have time for doing all of my makeup!

    ReplyDelete