March 25, 2015

Hair Care Routine!


   Hello! So today I want to share with you guys my hair care routine. I like to keep it really simple. 
                                         
  BACK ROUND ABOUT MY HAIR:
The shortest I have ever cut my hair was in 5th grade and it  was a bob. the longest hair pieces were a little above my chin! I regretted it shortly and ever since, and never drastically cut it again. I get trims 2-3 times a year to get split ends off. My hair is naturally straight. I'v also never dyed it ! It naturally lightens in the summer. 



    This is the shampoo and conditioner that I'v been using recently. I don't really stick to only one shampoo/ conditioner. I just switch it around once I'm done with the bottle. Apparently this one will ignite your inner shine hehe.



My hair gets tangled really easily,and its the worst after I wash it! So I have been using this leave-In Detangler, and I love it. It truly does de-tangle my hair! I find that it works best if I put this on while my hair is still damp.


I rarely ever curl my hair, but the ends of my hair still get pretty dry. So to help, I use this Argan oil. It's a leave-in conditioner that strengthens and makes your hair shine!



This is a product that I barely use but its the Garnier Fructis Style anti- humid hairspray. Its not super strong and sticky which is perfect for me!(plus it contains natural bamboo extract!)



   I was really really really really really really really really really really tempted to spray the camera!
If you have any other requests then leave them down below! 
                                                                                                    xo, Anna

1 comment:

  1. Beyond jealous of your hair! It looks so healthy! I've followed you :)

    http://rxbxcca.blogspot.co.uk/2015/03/hair-hack-for-pool-green-hair.html

    ReplyDelete