December 30, 2014

How I stay active !

Hey! Today I want to talk about staying ACTIVE.  I can't even stress how important it is to stay active during the day! To be honest, a couple years ago, whenever anybody would bring up the subject of exercising, I didn't even want to listen! But as soon as I started to do simple things to keep my body moving, I learned to LOVE it! 
Remember: Exercising doesn't mean you have to go and workout for 5 hours at the gym!

Tip 1) Find something that you love to do that keeps you'r body moving.It can be as simple as dancing, riding you'r bike, yoga, ect..) By doing what you like, that's active, it illuminates the feeling of  hatred toward working out haha. 

Tip 2) Connect with people over social media! You will not believe motivating this is ! Seeing what people are doing to stay active around the world is so motivating!

Tip 3) Find people who inspire you to keep going, and not just give up! It wasn't up until I found Blogilates that I actually started to exercise  and stay active on a regular basis. Why? Her personality, and love for fitness is so motivating ! She inspires you to live a healthier life style , and makes working out fun! 

Tip 4) STOP WAITING FOR THE PERFECT CONDITIONS! If you're constantly waiting for the perfect weather, perfect time, YOU'RE NEVER GOING TO GET ANYTHING DONE! ok. Now I feel a like a hypocrite because I'm always looking for excuses to not so something! But, I will try my hardest to stop because seriously it's kinda bad haha.
-
So that it! Hope this was helpful! Bye(:




No comments:

Post a Comment