December 21, 2014

~Best Books I'v read so far ~

Hey guys! So today I want share with you some of my favorite books that I have read so far. I'm not much of a book worm, but once in a while I'll find something amazing. Here are my top reads!





So this was a total no-brainer! This book. Its amazing!
 There was absolutely no part that I thought may have been better. Cheryl did an amazing job of letting us the readers experience the happiness, joy, pain, and grief of her experience . 

BOOK SUMMARY: Cheryl strayed
 discribes her 1,100 mile hike on the 
Pacific Crest Trail in a journey of self discovery.

If your into adventure, a little romance, betrayal, and  heartbreak, you will LOVE this book.




OK. I have literally read this book at least 5 times.This books' genre is fantasy, and i typically don't like Fantasy type books but this book was so intriguing ! I was a little surprised when i found out that this book was written in the 80's !

 BOOK SUMMARY: Nore arrives at her step mother's  house with her father , to find a family odd and filled with evil and mystery about them, and the place. 
THIS BOOK GAVE ME CREEPS.

If your into suspense, mystery, and fantasy, this book is perfect for you!




I love books that are written from the persons point of view! It feels like your crawling in someone brain haha (; I also love realistic fiction books. And a mix of both make the perfect book! Trish Doller did and amazing job of showing us the crazy, but perfect life of Callie.

BOOK SUMMARY: So basically its about a girl named Callie who was kidnapped by her own mother and has been living on- the- go with her for years. When her mom is finally arrested for kidnapping her, (i know, weird.) her real dad takes her back to his new family. Callie has a hard time adjusting . But she must learn to be part of the family.

This book is funny, so stereo typical, but original , and of course a little sad at times. If you like reading about romance,  betrayal, and just life in general, this book is for you!


No comments:

Post a Comment