January 23, 2015

|Some Cara inspiration|








Sometimes we just need some Cara Inspiration ya feel? When it come to makeup and brows, I always take her's as an inspiration. I love how she always keeps her makeup on the natural side and at times, she rocks a dark lip. What I have noticed is that she eithier focuses on her eyes and lets the lips go nude, OR she will go super natural on the natural on the eyes and POP out the lips.

Don't even get me started on the brows. Cara is basically known for her majestic eyebrows haha. Wasn't she the one who started the whole ''big and bold'' eyebrow trend?  One day their normal, the next they look crazy! And she looks awesome both ways.  You know, I never really liked the whole "pale eyebrow" trend. In my opinion, it really makes it look like the persons eyes just disappeared! It's amazing how the brows can shape your face! 




No comments:

Post a Comment