January 10, 2015

Review: The Wet Brush

Hi everyone ! Today I want to talk about The Wet brush. All opinions are my own, and this is not sponsored review. Before I got this brush, I have heard lots of amazing things about it. Being somebody who has unbearably  tangle prone hair, I NEEDED this in my life! So I got it.  I saw a result in how quickly my hair got untangled WITHIN the first time I used it! It's AMAZING! If I used a regular brush, It would take me about ten minutes to untangle my hair. When I use this brush, it takes me about 5 ! Pretty cool huh? 
          You don't have to use this brush ONLY when your hair is wet, it works
 PERFECTLY on dry hair.
 I would definitely recommend this to anybody who's hair gets tangled super easily.
I love also love this brush because it's a lot less painful to brush out knots and tangles. The Wet Brush doesn't TUG and PULL on your hair, like other brushes. It's so much more gentle and doesn't rip the hair out of your head haha. I know I wont be going back to a regular brush any time soon.  





No comments:

Post a Comment